Argos International's manufacturing division designs and manufactures LED outdoor and indoor products that serve residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. Our ability to customize to our client specifcations puts us a step ahead of the curve..
Argos' team of experts continuously raises the bar of excellence with new designs, adaptations, and innovative applications which are subsequently patented as well as certified for quality to add to our ever-increasing cache of market-leading solutions.
Our LED manufacturing facility has capability to handles all types of LED assembly, ranging from unique prototypes to large batches, using state-of-the-art test instruments, assuring product quality.
Advantages and Benefits:
• Superb brightness and brilliant illumination
• High efficacy and low power consumption
• Extraordinary life of LEDs at 50,000 Burning Hours
• Environment friendly manufacturing and testing of all components LED Lamp and Optics
LED Lamp and Optics:
• Superior quality and long life LED Chips from leading manufacturers
• Customizable Optics to adjust the beam, throw and spread of light
Housing and Finish:
• Pressure die-cast or extruded aluminum housing to allow for efficient thermal management
• Toughened glass covering to protect the LEDs and Lens
• Hung from the ceiling and clamped to the false ceiling at a maximum height of 2.75 meters from the ground for best results and optimal efficiency for the employees and users.
|MODEL NUMBER||AIM - LS - PL - 36W|
|Lumen Output||3240 - 3600 Lumen|
|Lamp Lumen Efficacy||95 Lumen/Watt|
|Type of LED Driver||CC - CV Type|
|Electrical Efficiency||> 85%|
|Operating Voltage||85V - 305V|
|Max Voltage||up to 440V for 2 hrs|
|Frequency||47Hz - 53Hz|
|CRI or RA||> 70|
|Power Factor (APFC Driver)||> 0.95|
|T.H.D.||< 10% (in Full Range)|
|Surge Protection||4 kV|
|Colour Temperature||2700K to 6500K|